RadarURL

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Subway Surfers Game for PC

Subway Surfers a super hit game programmed by Kiloo. This game is a endless running game, as you know Subway Surfer game for a Android/ iOS Users  is most demanding in the time it was launched and so there was a need to play Subway Surfers on PC, and now in this new Article i m going to share this game to you.
Before going deep into the Article I wanna share my own experience with the game. Well, when I started playing Subway Surfers on PC it was really very much addictive for me. As I am able to enjoy the same game on my computer system too which I used to enjoy on my Android Smartphones like Samsung Galaxy as well as tablets, even on iPhone.
And other people who downloaded this game from here think same. And I hope you also think same.

If you are want to download this game for Android or Iphone then you can download  from the following links:
Download Game For Android,



Download Game for IPhone.



If not, Then you can Download This Game for Computers from the following link:
Download this Game for PC.     





Just Unzip the Downloaded file,
Click in the Game *.exe icon. and
Start Playing. :-) If you want know the Controller then Scroll Below.

Keyboard Controlling Keys To Play This Game:

If you are playing Subway Surfers on Computer for the first time then you need to clearly see the keyboard functions which is given below, just focus on that.


  • Swipe Mouse Up to JUMP
  • Swipe Mouse Down to Slide
  • Move Left – Swipe mouse on left side
  • Move Right – Swipe mouse on right side
  • Double Click left mouse - Hoverboard
  • Well, you are completely done with all the steps.
So friends, I hope you enjoy Gaming.